Sunday, July 11, 2010

status :

current status (him) :


U've opened my heart
I was always thinking that love was wrong
but everything was changed when came along
and theres a couple words I want to say
for the rest of my life
I'll be with youI'll stay by your side
honest and true
till the of my time
I'll be loving U
loving U

for the rest of my life
thru days and nights
I thank Allah for open my eyes
now and forever
II'll be there for U
I know that deep in my heart
comment dia, tenang dengaq :)
alhamdulillah, aku memang berharap satu perubahan pada diri dia
sebab..aku terima kebaikan dan keburukan
even bagi aku, aku nak sangat3 ajar dia berubah
berubah kepada yang baik lahh.hee :D
bak kata anati soki, "he need u"
yeah, aku tauuu
dia perlukan seseorang
seseorang yang boleh tolong dia tak jadi makin teruk lagi
'istighfar dan dekatkan diri pada Allah banyak2..'
pesan aku padanya sebab sesama umat islam untuk saling mengingatkan,
so tak salah kan,kan?
~amin ya rabbal'alamin~
*bantulah aku ya Allah..*

If you think this entry useful, just click Facebook Like button bellow :

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails